Michigan RV & Campgrounds is the official consumer publication for the Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds. It focuses exclusively on camping and RVing in Michigan. The attractive, full-color magazine-style publication showcases our industry’s finest campgrounds, dealers, suppliers and special services. Consumers will learn about the camping and RVing lifestyle, as well as some places to visit in Michigan. Readers will also enjoy a consumer friendly directory, complete with maps and amenities tables.
Why Michigan RV and Campgrounds
- Targeted to consumers in Michigan and bordering states with an interest in RVing, camping, and traveling
- Total of 100,000 magazines will be distributed over 1-year period
- Mailed free of charge directly to consumers who request information through MARVAC and here on the website, and available to consumers in campground and dealer locations (by MARVAC members)
- Complete online version
- MARVAC Camper & RV Shows in: Detroit/Novi, Port Huron, Battle Creek, Flint, Traverse City, and Port Huron
- Available in
- 14 State of Michigan Welcome Centers
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) State Parks
- AAA offices, Michigan Chamber of Commerce offices, etc.