March 16-19, 2017
Weekdays 2-8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m
All types of new recreation vehicles—more than 50 units—will be displayed; folding campers, toy haulers, travel trailers and fifth-wheel travel trailers, ranging in price from $6,995 to more than $75,000. Learn about the latest RV features and innovations and take advantage of low show pricing.
Booths featuring parts and accessories, campground information, RV financing and RV rentals make this the complete RV show experience. Consumers can pick up the new 2017 Michigan RV & Campgrounds directory.
Folding campers from $6,995 and trailers from $10,000. Plus, manufacturer rebates on select RVs.
Adult admission (ages 13 and over) is $7; senior admission (ages 55 and over) is $6 and children 12 and under get in free. Parking is free!
A coupon is available at www.marvac.org, area Big Boy restaurants, area RV dealers, Dort Federal Credit Union’s eight locations and the View Newspapers. With this special coupon, consumers can get $1 off any adult or senior admission any day of the show.
Register to win
Register to win free tickets at www.marvac.org, compliments of Big Boy!
Marvelous MARVAC Michigan Giveaway
While at the show, sign up to win a Marvelous MARVAC Michigan Giveaway from one of eight participating campgrounds. Winners and prizes will be chosen at random after the show ends March 19, 2017.
- Camp Dearborn, Milford. Giveaway package includes two nights on a full hookup site.
- Camp Turkeyville RV Resort, Marshall. Giveaway package includes a one-night free stay.
- Covenant Hills Camp, Otisville. Giveaway package includes two nights of camping.
- Double R Ranch, Belding. Giveaway package includes one week of camping, one hour of horseback riding, two hours of river tubing, two and a half hours of canoeing and nine holes of golf for four people.
- Indigo Bluffs RV Park and Resort, Empire. Giveaway package includes two nights of camping.
- Leisure Time Campground, Irons. Giveaway package includes a free weekend of camping.
- Oakland County Parks. Giveaway package includes two free waterpark admissions (Waterford Oaks Waterpark or Red Oaks Waterpark), one free round of golf (9 holes at Glen Oaks, Red Oaks, Springfield Oaks or White Lake Oaks), small bucket of balls at Lynn Oaks Golf Course, one all-day pass for Groveland Oaks Waterslide, one round of miniature golf at Groveland Oaks, one night of camping (Addison Oaks or Groveland Oaks), one boat rental (Addison Oaks, Groveland Oaks or Independence Oaks) and two day passes (Addison Oaks, Groveland Oaks, Independence Oaks, Lyon Oaks or Orion Oaks).
- Poncho’s Pond RV Park, Ludington. Giveaway package includes a $50 gift certificate toward a visit.
- (booth rates, attendance and survey information)
Contact: Gretchen Monette
Agency: All Seasons Communications
Phone: (586) 752-6381
Proudly sponsored by
As seen on TV
Have you heard the radio commercial?
Darren Ing, Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds (MARVAC), 517.349.8881.
MARVAC is a nonprofit, state trade association that represents all segments of the recreation vehicle and private campground industries in Michigan.
*Show date is subject to change